Friday Fill-in

Friday, April 17, 2009

And...here we go!

1. Join me in worshiping God!
2. Put a little joy in your day!
3. Happiness is knowing that God loves you.
4. God helps you when you are frustrated and confused.
5. I'm waiting for the rapture to come so I can go home to be with my Father!
6. When God tells me to do something, it is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Apostle Gibson, tomorrow my plans include trying to sleep in, and Sunday, I want to go to church and worship God!

1 comments:

Abuela April 20, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

My pretty butterfly:
I love you very much, and your family too. Last week I saw your blog, Marfa showed me, and it is beautiful. Every time that you write on it I want Marfa to show me everything.

My dear butterfly, you know how much I love you, I don't forget your birthday, but, soon I send you a gift for you and a gift for Drew, because his bday is for this month too.

Kisses for your parents, your brother and for you, kisses, kisses, and many kisses.

I love you,
Abuela.